3 bedroom detached house for saleQueens Road, Fakenham
- Detached 1930's Family Home
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Kitchen & Breakfast Room
- Generous Garden, Garage & Driveway
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a 1930's detached house within walking distance to the Town Centre. The property benefits from spacious living accommodation with a substantial rear garden. Viewing Essential!
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a 1930's detached house within walking distance to the Town Centre. The property benefits from spacious living accommodation with a substantial rear garden. In need of modernisation. Viewing Essential!
Door to front and door to:
Radiator, understairs cupboard, doors to lounge, dining room, breakfast room and to:
WC, wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks and circular window to the front.
Lounge 13' 6" plus bay x 13' 5" ( 4.11m plus bay x 4.09m )
Open fireplace, two radiators, television point and double glazed bay window to front.
Dining Room 13' 11" x 13' 5" ( 4.24m x 4.09m )
Fireplace with tiled hearth, picture rail, two radiators, double glazed window to the rear and double glazed door leading into the garden.
Breakfast Room 11' 5" x 8' 5" plus recess ( 3.48m x 2.57m plus recess )
Walk-in pantry with its own window to the side and shelving. Wall mounted gas central heating boiler and door to the side leading into the garden.
Kitchen 6' 11" x 6' 10" ( 2.11m x 2.08m )
Kitchen with stainless steel sink and drainer with worksurfaces over and tiled splashbacks. Space for free standing cooker and fridge/freezer. Plumbing for washing machine. Tiled flooring. Pantry cupboard.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from entrance hall and airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
Bedroom One 13' 7" plus bay x 13' 5" ( 4.14m plus bay x 4.09m )
Built-in wardrobes, feature fireplace, picture rail, radiator and double aspect room with double glazed window to front and side.
Bedroom Two 14' x 13' 6" ( 4.27m x 4.11m )
Picture rail, radiator and double aspect room with double glazed window to rear and side.
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 8' 6" ( 3.48m x 2.59m )
Radiator and double glazed window to rear.
Wash hand basin, bath with tiled splashbacks, radiator and window to front.
With up and over door to front and rear.
The property is set on a generous plot and is approached by a driveway which leads up to the garage. There is access down the side of the property and through the garage. To the rear there is an extensive patio seating area for entertaining, a garden shed and the remainder of the garden is mainly laid to lawn with flowering shrubs and plants.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60658571.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM104511. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.