2 bedroom apartment for saleKingsley Road, Frodsham
- Guide Price £190,000 - £210,000
- Beautiful Two Bed First Floor Apartment
- Gorgeous Communal Grounds
- Semi - Rural Location
- Lounge & Kitchen/Diner
Guide Price £190,000 - £210,000 An impressive first floor apartment occupying a great position with views over the green and hills beyond. Internally the accommodation consists of a kitchen/diner, lounge, bathroom, two bedrooms and family bathroom.
Guide Price £190,000 - £210,000 Converted in the1980's is this late Victorian development arranged around the central village green. Kingsley Green is on the outskirts of Frodsham, adjacent to open countryside whilst still being within easy reach of a wide selection of local services. Frodsham is approached within a mile and a half providing the required day to day amenities and facilities whilst good road, rail and motorway networks allow daily commuter access across the North West.
The large communal hallway has a designated store room off and a wide turned staircase leading to the first floor. The apartment provides unique accommodation with high ceilings and delightful views over the development and its communal gardens. The interior provides a reception hall, fitted kitchen with space for dining table, lounge, bathroom and two double bedrooms.
The communal grounds are beautifully maintained, the development being situated around a central green with established trees and planting along with residents parking.
Communal Entrance Hall
Enter via a wood door into the Hallway, doors to the ground floor apartments with stairs leading to the First Floor.
Store cupboard, handset for entrance intercom, doors leading onto .......
Lounge 18' 6" x 11' ( 5.64m x 3.35m )
Two wood single glazed sash windows to the front elevation, electric fire with marble effect surround, radiator, picture rail and coved ceiling.
Kitchen / Diner 18' 10" x 7' 3" ( 5.74m x 2.21m )
Two wood single glazed sash windows to the side and front elevation, wall and base units with work surface over, built in electric oven, built in gas hob and spaces for washing machine, dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Sink with single drainer with mixer tap over, wall mounted gas central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 12' 8" ( 3.61m x 3.86m )
Fitted bedroom to include floor to ceiling wardrobes with hanging and shelving plus a dressing unit. Two wood single glazed sash windows to the front elevation, picture rail and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 2" x 10' 7" ( 2.49m x 3.23m )
Two wood single glazed sash window to the front elevation, picture rail and a radiator.
Two wood single glazed sash windows to the front elevation. Fitted with a white three piece bathroom suite to include a panelled bath with hot and cold taps, electric shower over, low level w.c., pedestal wash basin with hot and cold taps, fully tiled walls and a radiator.
Communal green to include lawned area, well stocked with mature shrubs and trees. There are two allocated parking spaces.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60658577.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRM105255. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.