3 bedroom detached house for saleLongleat, Great Barr, Birmingham
- Three Bedrooms
- Guest WC
- Front and Rear Garden
This three bedroom detached home is set on one of Great Barr's most sought after roads and offers to one lucky family a lounge which leads on to a dining room with doors into the conservatory. In addition, there is a kitchen, utility room, guest WC, garage, drive and front and rear gardens.
*PREMIER LOCATION!* This three bedroom detached home is set on one of Great Barr's most sought after roads and offers to one lucky family a bright and airy lounge which leads on to a dining room with doors into the conservatory. Downstairs there is also on offer a kitchen, utility room, guest WC, garage, off road parking and front and rear gardens. The family bathroom upstairs has a separate WC and the property also benefits from both double glazing and central heating. This home is sure to be popular so register your interest immediately to avoid disappointment!
Block paved driveway with garden to front.
Double glazed porch.
Understairs cupboard, cloak cupboard, radiator and stairs to first floor accommodation.
Lounge 11' 10" x 16' 5" ( 3.61m x 5.00m )
Double glazed window to front, feature fire place and radiator.
Dining Room 9' 3" x 9' 4" ( 2.82m x 2.84m )
Double glazed sliding door to conservatory and radiator.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 8' 5" ( 2.84m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear, sink and drainer unit, tiling to splash prone areas, gas hob, integrated electric oven and microwave, space for fridge freezer and radiator.
Utility Room 8' 4" x 7' 9" ( 2.54m x 2.36m )
Double glazed sliding door to garden, wall and base units with cloakroom off.
Low level WC and wash hand basin.
Conservatory 12' 9" x 9' 7" ( 3.89m x 2.92m )
Double glazed windows to side and rear, double glazed door to garden.
Double glazed window to side, loft access with ladder.
Bedroom One 13' 10" x 10' 11" ( 4.22m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to side and front, fitted bedroom furniture and radiator
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 10' 5" ( 3.71m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 6' 11" ( 3.07m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Panelled bath with shower over, run off mixer taps, wash hand basin with vanity unit over, part tiling to walls, heated towel radiator.
Double glazed window to side and low level WC.
Mature garden, patio, decking, lawn, side access, close board fence and two sheds.
Garage 8' 1" x 20' 9" max 17'7"min ( 2.46m x 6.32m max 17'7"min )
Double glazed window to side and up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60658583.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRB104745. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Great Barr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.