2 bedroom apartment for saleWestfield Avenue, London, E20
- The property comprises a bespoke contemporary kitchen fitted with integrated Bosch appliances and composite stone worktops
- engineered timber flooring
- underfloor heating throughout
- fitted wardrobe to master bedroom and beautiful bathroom suites complemented by high quality finishes and fittings with plenty of built-in storage. These glass-clad residential towers are designed...
- with each apartment enjoying stunning views of the London skyline and the convenience of a 24-hour concierge service
- communal terrace and gym. Located at the Gateway to Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
- Glasshouse Gardens is just moments from Stratford Station offering quick and easy access to some of the Capital's best destinations. With excellent transport links via the London Overground
- Underground (Jubilee and Central Lines) and National Rail
- living here means you'll be perfectly place for: - The City in 8 mins - Canary Wharf in 12 mins - London City Airport in 15 mins - London Bridge and Oxford Circus in less than 20 mins - London Gatwick
Property due for completion 2017.
HouseSimple presents this contemporary 2 bed 2 bath apartment set on the 20th floor to the prestigious Glasshouse Gardens development. Situated in a landscaped setting between Westfield Stratford City and Stratford Station, this stylish apartment boasts wonderful views over the Queen Elizabeth Park from the balcony, with enviable open-plan living spaces.
- 2 Bed 2 Bath Apartment - 786 sq ft
- NW Aspect - Beautiful Park Views
- Moments from Westfield Stratford City
- 999 Year Leasehold
- 20th Floor with Private Balcony
- 24hr Concierge & Residents' Gym
- 5 minutes from Stratford Station
- Completion: Q2 - Q3 2017
Est. Completion Q2 - Q3 2017
Ground Rent: 2 Bed £450
Est. Service charge: £2.95/sqft
Leasehold: 999 years
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60661217.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS49551. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.