1 bedroom flat for saleLincoln Avenue, Peacehaven
Sold STC £125,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Double Bedroom
- Good Sized Lounge
- Close to Bus Routes
- Views of the Sea
Fox & Sons are delighted to present this First floor, one bedroom flat situated back from the South Coast Road on the corner of Lincoln Avenue, purpose built, well kept block. The flat is an ideal location within close proximity of local bus services to Brighton and Eastbourne
Fox & Sons are welcoming this first floor one bedroom apartment to the market.
The apartment is situated just off the South Coast Road on the Corner of Lincoln Avenue, with VIEWS of the sea,
The property is in need of full refurbishment throughout, and has a short lease,
INVESTORS NEED TO HAVE A LOOK!!!!!
Lounge 13' 3" x 15' 6" ( 4.04m x 4.72m )
Good Sized Room with Double Glazed window towards the front of the property, Electric fire is the main focal point, telephone port and storage heater.
Kitchen 6' 7" x 11' 3" ( 2.01m x 3.43m )
Good Sized room, window to the back of the property with sea views,
part tiling,plumbing for washing machine
Bedroom 1 12' 7" x 9' 10" ( 3.84m x 3.00m )
Window to the rear of the property with sea views, fitted wardrobes, storage heater and Television port.
WC, Wash hand Basin, Skylight for natural light & part tiled
Light and Electricity incorporated in the garage
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60661520.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PEA103773. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Peacehaven. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.