2 bedroom apartment for saleBidston Road, Prenton, CH43
- A spacious ground floor purpose built apartment with larger than average sized accommodation
- Large lounge dining room (21' x 12') and sliding doors giving access to a sunny patio area and well kept lawned rear garden
- Spacious kitchen (12' x 8'8") fitted with electric fan oven separate gas hob plus washing machine dishwasher fridge and freezer
- Fitted Bathroom with basin WC Bath and shower over
- Bedroom 1 fitted with built in wardrobe having sliding mirror doors and low level suite of chest of drawers
- Bedroom 2 having office desk area and fitted wardrobes
- Complete with gas central heating full double glazing and cavity wall insulation the property benefits from an Energy efficiency rating value of 74 (Band C)
- Car Parking within allocated Garage
House Simple offers this spacious Ground floor 2-bedroom apartment in a much sought after residential location near to the conservation village of Oxton.
This leasehold property benefits from:
- A large lounge/dining room (21' x 12') with patio leading on to a sunny south facing rear garden
- Modern fitted kitchen (12' x 8'8")
- Two double bedrooms
- Bathroom with shower over, screen and WC
- Gas central heating
- UPVC double-glazed windows and sliding patio doors
- Well maintained Lawns and gardens
- Allocated Garage
NO ONGOING CHAIN
Early viewing is strongly recommended to appreciate this desirable property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60667712.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS49439. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.