5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBoughton Lane, Loose, Maidstone, Kent
Sold STC £385,000
- Spacious 5 bedroom semi detached family home
- 2 separate reception rooms
- Lovely enclosed garden
- Superb kitchen/breakfast room
- Convenient location
- EPC energy rating C (73)
Simply everything you could want from a family home!Set in the most convenient location is this superb family abode. No sooner have you pulled up onto the driveway and seen the wonderful kerb appeal before you have decided to make your offer.Once inside the fantastic space that every family craves is certainly on show. The lounge is not only vast in size, it also has a wonderful atmosphere, which makes for a relaxing and comfortable evening when the kids have gone to bed. Although should you decide to have guests over instead to enjoy some wonderful culinary creations, then the dining room is where the party will come alive.Of course, the home is not all about the downstairs space. You have not seen upstairs yet! With five bedrooms, the flexibility on offer is nothing short of amazing. Study? En suite perhaps? The choice is yours.In addition to being perfect inside, the home is perfect outside too, being just a few moments’ walk from great local amenities, including the new local supermarket. As for schooling, you will certainly not have an issue here with good local primary and secondary schools, mixed with easy access to grammar education just a short distance away in Maidstone.A great family home, book your viewing to avoid missing out.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Lounge: 16'3 x 10'10 (4.96m x 3.30m)
- Dining Room: 10'10 x 10'1 (3.30m x 3.08m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 16'2 x 10'5 (4.93m x 3.18m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'2 x 10'11 (4.02m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'0 x 10'2 (3.36m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'1 x 7'6 (3.08m x 2.29m)
- Bedroom 4: 8'1 x 7'9 (2.47m x 2.36m)
- Bedroom 5: 7'6 x 6'6 (2.29m x 1.98m)
- Family Bathroom: 7'9 x 5'6 (2.36m x 1.68m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Garage and Driveway
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60673961.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13019510. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Loose. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.