6 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStonefield Avenue, Lincoln, LN2
- Large Victorian house with many original features having been completely renovated.
- Three minute walk to Bailgate.
- Six bedrooms.
- The property is located within the highly sought after uphill cathedral quarter of Lincoln.
- Off-street parking in very quiet location.
- Stunning garden.
HouseSimple is delighted to present this 6 bedroom,Victorian semi-detached house in Uphill Lincoln, which is offered without chain. This freehold property benefits from 2 reception rooms and 2 bathrooms, gas-fired central heating, lounge with wood burner, large downstairs cloakroom, utility and cellar, off street parking, a walled garden, orangery and new bespoke kitchen diner with bifold doors leading onto the garden with thatched summer house.
- WONDERFUL LIGHT LARGE ENTRANCE HALL Decorative archway mouldings and original doors. Window seat to the boot/shoe area. Original panelling to staircase.
- BESPOKE KITCHEN DINER Limestone flooring and countertops. Handcrafted kitchen with Little Greene Company paint colours throughout. Triple-glazed bifold doors to garden. Leading into Orangery.
- ORANGERY Limestone floor. Triple glazed throughout, with french doors leading onto large patio. Built-in storage with wood panelling.
- LOUNGE Bay window with louvre shutters. Feature fireplace with log burner. Original coving, picture rail and deep skirting.
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- CELLAR/UTILITY ROOM
- GALLERY LANDING Deep skirting and dado rail.
- BATHROOM Slipper roll-topped bath and walk-in shower.
- MASTER BEDROOM Double-glazed bay window to front elevation with wood panelling below. Built in wardrobes.
- TWO FURTHER VERY LARGE DOUBLE BEDROOMS Built in cupboards and original features, both overlooking the garden.
- GALLERY LANDING
- BATHROOM Jacuzzi bath and shower over. Access with original Victorian cantilever steps to substantial loft area.
- THREE FURTHER LARGE DOUBLE BEDROOMS All with built-in cupboards. Fireplaces and many original features.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60674396.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS49211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.