5 bedroom link detached house for saleBath Road, Nailsworth, Stroud, GL6
- Full planning permission for additional dwelling
- Full planning permission to extend
- Generous Garden
- Further development opportunity
- Easy access M4 / M5
- Rails links direct to London
- South facing patio
- Selection of high quality restaurants
Full planning permission has been granted for an additional single storey one bedroomed dwelling, as well as full planning permission granted for the addition of a kitchen and shower room to be added to the existing two storey detached office/gym.
- Sitting Room 14’2” x 12’4” (4.3m x 3.8m) Brick fireplace with stone hearth and wood burner. Stairs to first floor.
- Dining Room 14’2” max x 12’10” max (4.3m x 3.9m) Brick fireplace with wood burner. tiled floor.
- Cloakroom – Wash hand basin set in vanity cupboard, low level WC, tiled floor, full height cupboard, cupboard with boiler new Q4 2015,
- L Shaped Kitchen 13’8” x 12’4” reducing to 8’2” (4,2m x 3.8m) fitted with a comprehensive range of beech effect fronted base and wall units, cupboards and drawers, sliding larder unit, roll edged work surfaces, 2 ½ bowl stainless steel sink unit. 5 ring gas fired range cooker (new in 2015), breakfast bar, plumbing for dishwasher, radiator.
- Living Room 13’10” x 11’10” (4.2m x 3.6m) Victorian cast iron fireplace with timber lintel over,
- Siting / Dining Room 2 12’9” x 12’ (3.9m x 3.7m) feature stone fireplace with wood burner, stairs to first floor.
- Secondary Kitchen (10’ x 6’5” (3m x 2m) A comprehensive range of beech effect base and wall cupboards incorporating 1 ½ bowl sink with roll edge work surfaces incorporating built in electric oven and gas hob. Plumbing for washing machine.
- Shower Room – Wash hand basin, shower cubicle with boiler fed shower, tiled walls and low level WC, radiator.
- Bedroom 1 11’10” x 10’2” (3.6m x 3.4m) UPVC double glazed window to side
- Ensuite Shower Room – Fully tiled, walk in shower, boiler powered shower, low level WC, ceramic wash basin, electric towel radiator.
- Bedroom 2 10’10” x 8’7” (3.3m x 2.6m) UPVC Double glazed window, built in cupboard, radiator.
- Bedroom 3 11’3” x 8’6” (3.4m x 2.6m) large UPVC double glazed window looking to side, radiator.
- Family Bathroom – Suite comprising panelled bath, low level WC, was hand basin, tiled shower cubicle, radiator, vinyl floor.
- Bedroom 4 14’ x 12’2” (4.3m x 3.7m) UPVC double glazed window overlooking garden / gym home office., radiator,.
- Bedroom 5 10’”2 x 9’7” (3.1m x 2.9m) UPVC Double Glazed window, large built in wardrobe including gas boiler fitted 2014, built in cupboard, radiator.
- Detached 2-storey outbuilding (Gym / Home office – with full planning permission to add kitchen and shower room) 17’8” x 14’ (5.4m x 4.3m), UPVC double glazed windows looking towards house, wood burning stove, stairs to
- First Floor Office 18’10” x 6’8” plus under eaves storage (5.7m x 2m) Velux roof lights, many power points, phone connection, carpeted.
- Large Workshop with power and light.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60675491.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS49599. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.