2 bedroom terraced house for saleCross Green Lane, Cross Green, Leeds
- Guide Price £75,000 - £85,000
- Two Bedrooms
- Close Proximity to City Centre
- Spacious Accommodation
- Set Over Over Four Floors
- NO CHAIN
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Guide Price £75,000 - £85,000 Calling all first time buyers, couples, families and investors alike* This two bedroom back to back property offers spacious accommodation set over FOUR floors.
*Calling all first time buyers, couples, families and investors alike* This two bedroom back to back property offers spacious accommodation set over FOUR floors. Briefly comprising: Lounge, Kitchen, Two bedrooms, Bathroom, Paved garden to the front. Viewing's highly recommended.
Entrance door to front which leads to:
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units. double glazed window to the front. Work surfaces with a single stainless steal sink/drainer. Fitting for a gas cooker. Central heating radiator. Stairway leads to:
Access to bedroom one and bathroom. Stairway to bedroom two.
Lounge/diner 18' 3" to far wall x 12' 3" max 11 min to stairs ( 5.56m to far wall x 3.73m max 11 min to stairs )
Double glazed windows to front. Entrance door to front, two radiators. Access for stairway to first floor.
Bedroom One 11' 6" max x 13' 6" ( 3.51m max x 4.11m )
A double glazed window to front. Central heating radiator.
A double glazed window to front. Central heating radiator. Bath with a shower over. Central heating boiler. Wash hand basin. Wc
Across to bedroom two
Bedroom Two 11' 7" plus alcove x 14' 1" max to alcove ( 3.53m plus alcove x 4.29m max to alcove )
A double glazed window to front, restricted head height to front. Central heating radiators.
Paved yard to front
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60676154.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGT104804. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crossgates. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.