3 bedroom detached house for saleNORBRECK ROAD - THORNTON CLEVELEYS - FY5 1RE
Sold STC £179,950
- BUILT BY THE FAMILY APPROX 50 YEARS AGO
- GENEROUS 'L' SHAPED LOUNGE DINER * FITTED DINING KITCHEN
- DOWNSTAIRS WC * FIRST FLOOR MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE - WITH ELECTRIC REMOTE CONTROL DOOR
- DOUBLE DRIVEWAY FOR AMPLE PARKING
- GENEROUS & BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED GARDENS - WEST FACING REAR
- CLOSE TO EXCELLENT SCHOOLS, CLEVELEYS CENTRE, BLACKPOOL & BUS/TRAM ROUTES
- WALKING DISTANCE TO THE SEA FRONT, MANY FACILITIES & AMENITIES
- SET IN A HIGHLY DESIRABLE RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Full descriptionAN IMPOSING CORNER PROPERTY, SET IN A HIGHLY DESIRABLE RESIDENTIAL LOCATION WITH DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION, GENEROUS SURROUNDING GARDENS, DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE, THREE LARGE DOUBLE BEDROOMS, MODERN BATHROOM, BREAKFAST KITCHEN, DOWNSTAIRS WC, LOUNGE & DINING ROOM, LARGE HALLWAY & LANDING...
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60676505.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 884. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Susan Eve Estate Agency, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.