1 bedroom flat for saleWater Street, Martock
Sold STC £95,000
- First Floor Flat
- Popular Village Location
- Separate Living Room and Kitchen
- Gas Central Heating
- Great Buy to Let or First Time Buy!
High ceilings & large windows help make this first floor apartment a light and airy space. It is situated on the outskirts of the popular village of Martock and benefits from seperate kitchen and living room and gas central heating.
Traditional wooden front door opens into vestibule where the floor is laid to what the vendor suspects is original tile floor. internal door opens into hall which houses understairs storage shared between the first and second floor flats. Stairs rising to first floor where the entrance to this flat is found on the left.
Floor laid to laminate, storage cupboard, and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' x 11' 10" into wardrobe ( 3.66m x 3.61m into wardrobe )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted wardrobes runnign the full width of the side wall.
Lounge 16' x 11' 10" into recess ( 4.88m x 3.61m into recess )
Double glazed window to front, two radiators, telephone and television point. Feature fireplace surround and dado rail.
Kitchen 11' 11" max x 12' 3" max ( 3.63m max x 3.73m max )
Sash window to rear. A range of fitted wall, base and drawer units with work surface over and complementary tiled surround. Single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, integrated electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, radiator.
Suite comprising enclosed bath with electric shower over and side screen. Wash hand basin inset to vanity unit. Low level WC. Part tiled. Radiator, Sash window to rear.
From the office, follow the one way system round to the hospital roundabout and take the first exit. At the roundabout take the third onto Lysander Road. At the roundabout take the second exit. At the roundabout take the first exit. At the Cartgate Roundabout take the first exit. Take the Percombe Hill exit and turn left onto North Street. Continue onto Stoke Road. Turn left onto Water Street and the property can be found via our for sale board on the right hand side.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YEO104255. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Yeovil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.