2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleCoach House Court, Windy Nook, Gateshead, Tyne & Wear, NE9 6QR
- Spacious Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Open Plan Lounge & Kitchen
- Electric Heating
- Double Glazing
- Private Parking & Enclosed Rear Garden
- Good commuting to G'Head & Newcastle
Deceptively spacious this modern and extremely well presented ground floor apartment will ideally suit the professional person or couple wishing to benefit from a quite cul-de-sac location whilst remaining conveniently situated for good commuting links to Gateshead and Newcastle City Centre. Situated just a few minutes walk from Gateshead's Queen Elizabeth Hospital, the property provides an entrance porch leading to a large living dining room with an open plan fully fitted kitchen area. There are two bedrooms, the master benefiting from en suite facilities and double doors offering access to the private enclosed garden. The property also provides electric heating and is double glazed throughout.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 276806. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Ross, Low Fell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.