5 bedroom terraced house for saleTunfield Road, Hoddesdon
Sold STC £450,000
- Entrance Hall
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Study/Bedroom 5
- Re-Fitted Kitchen & Utility Room
- Superb Lounge & Separate Dining Room
- Garage & Off Street Parking to Front
A deceptively spacious 4-5 bedroom staggered terraced family house situated in this quite cul de sac position on the popular Hundred Acre development. The accommodation offers spacious living, incorporating many features and an internal viewing is strongly recommended.
An opportunity to acquire this deceptively spacious 4/5 bedroom extended staggered terraced family home situated within this cul de sac position yet boasting living accommodation which incorporates an en suite shower room, luxury refitted bathroom, 2-3 reception rooms, garage and private driveway. The property is situated in the popular Hundred Acre development which benefits from being within the catchment of the John Warner School and Sports Centre as well as many other schools for all age groups, recreational parks, bus stops, local shops and Rye House mainline station serving London Liverpool Street. An internal viewing of this property is highly recommended to appreciate its noteworthy features.
Double glazed main front door leading to:
With single radiator, laminate wood flooring, multipane door leading to the dining room.
Dining Room 19' 4" x 9' 6" ( 5.89m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, stairs to first floor, power points, radiator, laminate wood flooring, coving to ceiling, through to kitchen and door leading to family lounge.
Kitchen 14' 5" x 7' ( 4.39m x 2.13m )
With a range of fitted wall cupboards and display units, ample work tops with cupboards and drawers under. Tecknik 5 ring gas hob with feature extractor fan over, partly tiled walls, sink unit, double glazed window to front and side elevation, beams to ceiling, tiled floor and a multipane door leading to:
Inner Lobby / Utility Room
With a double glazed window to side, wall cupboards, plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer, space for fridge and freezer, tiled flooring and door to:
Comprising a low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, storage cupboard and tiled floor.
Superb Family Lounge 21' 11" x 16' 11" ( 6.68m x 5.16m )
Double glazed full width French doors and side lights leading to the rear garden, power points and TV point, coving to ceiling, laminate wood flooring and door to:
Bedroom 5 / Study 7' 11" x 8' 11" ( 2.41m x 2.72m )
With double glazed window and door to rear garden, door to garage, power points and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Double radiator, loft access and door to:
Bedroom 1 11' 11" x 9' ( 3.63m x 2.74m )
With double glazed window to rear, power points, built in wardrobes with cupboards over, matching bedside cabinets and matching side unit with drawers.
En Suite Shower Room
Comprising a fully tiled shower cubicle, low level flush WC, sink unit and double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 9' 3" ( 3.51m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to rear, power points, radiator, built in double wardrobes, airing cupboard and laminate wood flooring.
Bedroom 3 12' 5" x 10' 1" ( 3.78m x 3.07m )
With double glazed window to front, power points and radiator. Laminate wood flooring.
Bedroom 4 8' 6" x 7' 4" ( 2.59m x 2.24m )
With double glazed window to rear, power points and radiator. Laminate wood flooring.
Luxury Refitted Bathroom
Comprising a paneled bath with shower attachment, wall mounted Bluetooth mirror unit, sink unit with vanity below, low level WC, walk in shower, heated chrome towel rail, tiled walls and flooring, low voltage lighting, extractor fan and double glazed obscure window to front elevation.
REAR GARDEN being paved with flower borders and fenced boundaries. Outside light and outside water tap.
FRONT GARDEN being block paved providing ample off street parking with GARAGE with electrically operated up and over door, light and power connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60679607.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD104776. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.