3 bedroom link detached house for saleRichmond Road, Worthing
- Large Link-Detached house
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Town Centre Location
- Character Features
A fantastic opportunity to acquire this spacious town centre link-detached house just minutes from Worthing Station. The house is currently halfway being refurbished but will be finished to an extremely high standard.
A lot of properties in this location don't come with off road parking but this property offers just that. Upstairs there is an en- suite to bedroom one as well as a separate en-suite to bedroom two. There is also a separate WC upstairs as well. You really need to book a viewing on this property today to realise what it has to offer.
Wash Hand Basin, Tiled, WC
Lounge 16' 6" x 14' 10" ( 5.03m x 4.52m )
Dual Aspect Double Glazed Window, Fireplace, Radiator, TV Point, Phone Point
Dining Room 12' 11" x 10' 9" ( 3.94m x 3.28m )
Double Glazed Window, Fireplace, Radiator
Kitchen 19' 5" x 4' 8" ( 5.92m x 1.42m )
Is fitted with a range of Wall and Base units, Sink/ Drainer, Plumbing for Washing Machine, Space for Fridge/ Freezer, Central Heating Boiler, Radiator, Double Glazed Window, Door to Rear Garden
Stairs From Hallway, Stairs to Landing, Double Glazed Window, Radiator
Bedroom One 14' x 10' 8" ( 4.27m x 3.25m )
Double Glazed Window, Fitted Wardrobes, Radiator
Double Glazed Window, Bath with Mixer Tap, Wash Hand Basin, Part Tiling, Radiator
Bedroom Two 13' 11" x 12' 4" ( 4.24m x 3.76m )
Double Glazed Window Phone Point
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 7' 2" ( 3.18m x 2.18m )
Double Glazed Window, Radiator
Double Glazed Window, Bath with Mixer Taps, Wash Hand Basin, WC, Part Tiling, Radiator
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60679610.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CWO106952. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.