2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleShore Road, Kilcreggan, Helensburgh
- Detached Bungalow
- Planning Permission to Extend
- Two Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Village Location
An upgraded detached bungalow situated within the village of Kilcreggan close to all local amenities.
Allen and Harris offer this upgraded detached bungalow situated within the village of Kilcreggan within easy reach of all local amenities.
The accommodation extends to entrance hallway, large lounge with multi fuel stove, modern breakfasting kitchen, two double bedrooms, three piece bathroom with Jacuzzi bath and a conservatory to the side.
There are gardens to the front side and rear which have a variety of mature shrubs. The rear garden is terraced with a level lawned area which commands fantastic view over the Clyde estuary.
The property benefits from double glazed windows and has an on-demand oil fired hot water and central heating system. There is a floored loft which offers excellent storage.
The property has full planning permission to extend under reference 10/01032/PP. Visit www..argyll-bute.gov.uk/online-applications for further details.
Kilcreggan is served by local amenities including a primary school, a health centre, chemist, hotel, butcher, coffee shops and post office. There are regular passenger ferry services to Gourock with good train connections to Glasgow Central.
Lounge 15' 7" max x 14' 2" ( 4.75m max x 4.32m )
Kitchen 16' 2" x 10' 3" ( 4.93m x 3.12m )
Conservatory 13' 10" x 8' ( 4.22m x 2.44m )
Bedroom 1 13' 9" x 8' 10" ( 4.19m x 2.69m )
Bedroom 2 11' x 10' 1" ( 3.35m x 3.07m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HBR103509. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Helensburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.