4 bedroom detached house for saleHazleton Way, Waterlooville
- Four bedrooms
- Detached house
- Private rear garden
- Open plan lounge/diner
- Family home
- Off road parking
This stunning family home is situated in the popular 'Hazleton Estate' which is close to all the local schools and supermarket as well as being only minutes away from A3 and M27
This stunning family home is situated in the popular 'Hazleton Estate' which is close to all the local schools and supermarket as well as being only minutes away from A3 and M27. This house has many benefits from four double bedrooms, large living area, and large garden. Don't miss you chance and call now!! Rental income monthly £1250.
Drive way for multiple vehicles, hedge row either side, part lawn and raised flower beds.
Smooth ceiling and walls, double glazed UPVC door to front elevation. Stairs and radiator and door to.
Smooth ceiling and walls, double glazed window to side elevation. Low Level W/C and wash hand and basin and splashback tiling.
Lounge/diner 14' 4" Max x 21' 8" ( 4.37m Max x 6.60m )
Smooth ceiling and walls, double glazed window to front elevation and French patio doors to rear elevation. Large dining area, plenty of natural light from dual aspect and radiator.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 11' 4" ( 3.45m x 3.45m )
Smooth ceiling and walls and tiled floor. Double glazed windows to rear and side elevation. Morden fitted kitchen with a range of walls and base units. Stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for a range of appliances, integrated fridge/freezer and radiator and doors to side entrance.
Smooth ceiling and walls, airing cupboard with boiler and loft access.
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 9' 11" ( 4.37m x 3.02m )
Textured ceiling and smooth walls, double glazed window to front elevation. Built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 8' 7" ( 3.51m x 2.62m )
Textured ceiling and smooth walls, double glazed window to rear elevation and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 10' 9" ( 2.51m x 3.28m )
Smooth ceiling and walls, double glazed window to rear elevation and radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 11" x 7' 11" ( 3.02m x 2.41m )
Smooth walls and ceiling, double glazed window to front elevation and radiator.
Smooth ceiling and walls and tiled flooring. Double glazed frosted window to rear elevation. tiling to principle areas, bath with mixer tap and shower over, wash hand and basin and low level W/C and heated towel rail.
Access via kitchen, side access or French door off lounge onto raised decking area, this garden offers lots of privacy with raised plantation and fencing, a small pound part lawn, shed and covered decking area.
Smooth ceiling and walls, cupboard with all meters, up and over door and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60679676.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WLV104613. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.