3 bedroom detached house for saleAvon Close, Kettering
- North Of Kettering
- Breakfast Room
- Off Road Parking
A well maintained and presented extended three bedroom detached property situated in quiet cul de sac on the north side of Kettering this property boasts of garage, breakfast room and off road parking property within walking distance of local amenities including Northfield Ave Retail Park and Asda
William H Brown are proud to present a well maintained and presented extended three bedroom detached property situated in quiet cul de sac on the north side of Kettering this property boasts of single garage, breakfast room and off road parking the property is within walking distance of local amenities including Northfield Avenue Retail Park and Asda Supermarket
Brick built construction with a double glazed UPVC door to the front.
Double glazed UPVC door to the front aspect, radiator, telephone point and wood effect laminate flooring.
Lounge 22' Max x 12' Max ( 6.71m Max x 3.66m Max )
Double glazed UPVC window to the front, two radiators, television point, electric fireplace, wall hatch to kitchen, coving to ceiling and aluminum sliding patio doors.
Kitchen 12' Max x 8' Max ( 3.66m Max x 2.44m Max )
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted storage units with work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit and drainer, part tiling, space for oven and hob, plumbing for washing machine, space for white goods, understairs cupboard and storage cupboard, wood effect laminate flooring, double glazed UPVC window to the rear aspect and arch from kitchen into breakfast room.
Breakfast Room 7' x 6' 11" ( 2.13m x 2.11m )
Double glazed UPVC patio doors to the rear aspect, coving to ceiling and wall mounted electric heater.
Double glazed UPVC window to the side aspect and access to loft space.
Bedroom One 12' Max x 11' Max to wardrobes ( 3.66m Max x 3.35m Max to wardrobes )
Double glazed UPVC window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator, airing cupboard and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Two 11' Max x 8' 11" Max ( 3.35m Max x 2.72m Max )
Double glazed UPVC window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator, television point and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Three 8' x 7' 11" Max ( 2.44m x 2.41m Max )
Double glazed UPVC window to the front aspect, overstairs cupboard, radiator and television point.
Suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower head over bath, wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiling throughout, wood effect laminate flooring and two double glazed UPVC windows to the rear and side aspects.
Lawn area with driveway to garage.
Spacious lawn area with shrub and plant borders, patio area and enclosed fence.
Garage 17' x 7' 9" ( 5.18m x 2.36m )
Power and light connected and central heating boiler.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60681248.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KTG107075. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.