3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCardinal Avenue, Plymouth
- Three Bedroom
- Semi detached
- Large garden
- Extended large kitchen/diner
- Immaculate condition
STUNNINGLY PRESENTED AND IN IMMACULATE CONDITION, this property is not one to be missed! Viewing's are absolutely essential to appreciate the quality and size this home offers! It has had an extension, which has allowed for a spacious kitchen diner with an island work-top!. View Now!
This property simply has it all! The prestigious presentation is next to none, which means it is ready for any buyer to move straight into!. It has a lovely atmousphere with an open lounge diner, and a stunning large kitchen with double doors leading out onto the garden and a work-top island. This home is perfect for families, entertaining, or as a first time buy! There really are few and far between like this, and we recommend you book a viewing as soon as possible as interest is already high! The property is close to amenities and bus routes also in close proximity of the dockyard.
Front facing double glazed door. Under stairs cupboard and wall mounted radiator. Laminate flooring.
Lounge 24' 2" max into bay x 15' 9" max into recess ( 7.37m max into bay x 4.80m max into recess )
Front facing bay double glazed window. Wall mounted radiator, telephone and television point and built in unit. wall lights , extra storage cupboard and carpeted flooring.
Kitchen 12' 5" x 15' 2" ( 3.78m x 4.62m )
Rear facing double glazed window. Fully fitted kitchen with wall and base units and featuring an island work top and tiled splash backs, Tiled flooring. Built in electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood. Integrated washing machine, tumble dyer and dish washer. Free standing fridge/freezer. French double glazed doors leading the rear garden.
Stairs leading to first floor. Fully carpeted flooring.
Bedroom One 13' max into bay x 9' 4" max ( 3.96m max into bay x 2.84m max )
Front facing double glazed bay window. Wall mounted radiator, television point. Plain plastered walls and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.30m x 2.84m )
Rear facing double glazed window. Fitted wardrobes, wall mounted radiator, television points. Plain plastered walls and ceiling and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 6' 4" x 6' 5" ( 1.93m x 1.96m )
Front facing double glazed window. Wall mounted radiator. Plain plastered walls and laminate flooring.
Rear facing obscured double glazed window. Shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level wc. Extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail, inset LED spotlights. Full tiled walls.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60681296.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBX102957. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, St Budeaux. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.