3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCarrfield Road, Barwick in Elmet, LEEDS
Guide Price £200,000
- Guide Price £200,000 - £210,000
- Semi-Detached House
- Three bedrooms
- Sought after location.
- Early viewing highly recommended
Guide Price £200,000 - £210,000 Offered for sale is this three bedroom semi-detached family home. Set in the village of Barwick In Elmet.The property is sure to impress a wide variety of buyers. Briefly comprising: Entrance hall, Lounge, Kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom and beautiful gardens.
Set in the popular village of Barwick in Elmet, this three bedroom semi detached property will appeal to a wide range of buyers. Briefly comprising entrance hall, through lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms and family bathroom. In addition there is beautiful gardens to the front and rear. Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Front door, double glazed facing window to the side. Radiator.
Lounge 25' x 12' max ( 7.62m x 3.66m max )
Two central heating radiators. Gas fire place. Coving to ceiling.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 8' ( 2.90m x 2.44m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Electric oven with electric hob with cooker hood over. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. Single fridge/freezer. Storage cupboard housing central heating boiler. Double glazed rear facing window, door to side
Double glazed side facing window. Loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 11' 3" ( 3.89m x 3.43m )
Double glazed rear facing window. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 10' 6" ( 3.63m x 3.20m )
Double glazed front facing window. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 8' ( 2.72m x 2.44m )
Double glazed front facing window. Storage cupboard.
Double glazed rear and side facing windows. Fully tiled and fitted with a bath, shower cubical, wash hand basin and w.c.
To the front is a lawned garden with plants, Hedge wall boundaries with access to rear.
To the rear is a lawned garden with gravel borders and terrace. Hedge and fence boundary with the addition of an outbuilding for storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60681308.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGT104843. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crossgates. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.