Land for saleDevelopment Site, Greensnook Lane, Bacup, OL13
- 0.31 acres (0.13 hectares)
- RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
- SEVEN THREE BEDROOM DWELLINGS
- CLOSE TO BACUP TOWN CENTRE
- 0.31 ACRE SITE
- FRONTING EXISTING ADOPTED HIGHWAY
- PLANS AND ELEVATIONS AVAILABLE
A residential development opportunity with outline planning permission to build one three bedroom detached and six three bedroom semi detached dwellings on this 0.31 acre site. The proposed dwellings would front onto the existing adopted highway.
Planning application number 2012/0141. Plans and elevations are available on request.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60682700.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 438. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearson Ferrier Commercial, Bury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.