3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRoundway, Honley, Holmfirth
Sold STC £133,000
- Three Bedroom End Of Terrace Property
- Spacious Well Presented Accommodation
- Gardens, Views
- Ideally Positioned For Village Amenities
- No Upper Vendor Chain
POSITIONED ON A SPACIOUS CORNER PLOT IN THE POPULAR VILLAGE OF HONLEY, IS THIS WELL PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM END OF TERRACE PROPERTY. NO UPPER VENDOR CHAIN.
The property is located in the popular village of Honley with all the amenities that has to offer such as well regarded schooling, shops, supermarkets and restaurants as well as being in a great location for ease of access to Huddersfield.
Presented to a high standard throughout and offering generous sized accommodation, this three bedroom end of terrace property is ideal for families, young professionals, first time buyers and those looking for an investment property.
Positioned on a spacious corner plot in the popular village of Honley with all the local amenities, shops, bars and restaurants the village has to offer.
The property is ideally position for well regarded primary schools.
Briefly comprising an entrance hallway, downstairs cloakroom, breakfast kitchen, utility room and a lounge to the ground floor. To the first floor are three good sized bedrooms and a modern bathroom.
Externally the property has a low maintenance gravelled garden to the front and to the rear is a secure decked garden, ideal for sitting out and entertaining.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the size, layout and finish of this is superb property.
Enter the property to the front into the spacious entrance hallway. The hallway has a tiled floor, a radiator, a double glazed opaque glass window to the front elevation, a carpeted staircase rising to the first floor and doors leading to the lounge, utility room and the downstairs cloakroom.
Fitted with a modern suite comprising a wash hand basin and low level WC. The room has an double glazed opaque glass window to the front elevation, a radiator, fully tiled walls and a tiled floor.
Utility Room 9' 4" max x 6' 3" max in to recess ( 2.84m max x 1.91m max in to recess )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with complementary work surface over, a sink with mixer tap, space and plumbing for a washing machine, space for a tumble dryer, a tiled floor, part tiled walls, a radiator and a door giving access to the kitchen.
Breakfast Kitchen 13' x 9' 3" ( 3.96m x 2.82m )
Fitted with a good range of modern wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over, a one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, spaces for a cooker with cooker hood extractor over, a freestanding fridge freezer and space and plumbing for a dishwasher.
The room has part tiled walls, a radiator, a tiled floor, a door to an under-stairs storage cupboard, patio doors leading out to the rear decking and a door leading into the lounge.
Lounge 22' 9" x 10' 10" ( 6.93m x 3.30m )
A well presented, fantastic sized room with a double glazed window to the front elevation, French patio doors leading to the rear decking, laminate flooring, two radiators and a built-in speaker system to the ceiling. A door leads back in to the entrance hallway.
The landing is carpeted and has recessed spotlighting, access to the loft and cupboard housing the combi-boiler. Doors lead to three bedrooms and to the bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 8' 11" plus built-wardrobes ( 3.73m x 2.72m plus built-wardrobes )
A carpeted bedroom with a radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation; affording far reaching views over towards Castle Hill. The room has a bank of modern built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" plus doorway recess9 x 9' 7" ( 3.33m plus doorway recess9 x 2.92m )
A neutrally decorated carpeted bedroom with a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" plus doorway recess x 9' 4" max in to recess ( 2.90m plus doorway recess x 2.84m max in to recess )
plus doorway recess x 2.84m max in to recess )
A carpeted single bedroom with a radiator, a double glazed window to the rear elevation and a fitted dressing table.
Fitted with a modern suite comprising a bath with mixer tap, a shower over and a shower screen, a wash hand basin and a low level WC. The room has fully tiled walls, tiled flooring, a built in cupboard, a double glazed opaque window to the front elevation and a radiator.
To the front of the property is a low maintenance gravelled garden with hedged borders and a pathway leading to the front door.
A further gate leads to a decked area to the rear of the property, providing a fantastic area for entertaining and alfresco dining.
To the side of the property is a useful garden shed.
From our offices on Victoria Street turn right on to Huddersfield Road/A6024. Turn left onto Eastgate. Continue onto Westgate. At the roundabout, take the first exit onto Moor Bottom. Turn left onto Roundway. Turn left to stay on Roundway. Turn left again to stay on Roundway and turn left again. The property is located on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60682904.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HMF104292. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holmfirth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.