3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBeechfield, Hoddesdon
Sold STC £360,000
- Jest & Ruskin Three Bedroom End of Terraced Family Home
- Attractive Lounge & Dining Area
- Refitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- South Facing Rear Garden & Garage
- Viewing a Must!
A Jest & Ruskin three bedroom end of terraced family home that has been superbly updated by the current vendors. The property benefits from having a refitted kitchen and refitted bathroom, South facing rear garden and a garage to the rear. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
This Jest & Ruskin three bedroom end of terraced family home is located in one of Hoddesdon's popular residential cul de sac, within easy access to the town centre of Hoddesdon, schools of all age groups, recreational parks, local shops and good transport links. The property offers spacious living accommodation and boasts many features which include a superb refitted kitchen, refitted bathroom, south facing rear garden and garage to the rear. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Upvc double glazed entrance door with matching sidescreen. Glazed door leading to:
Family Lounge 17' 5" x 12' ( 5.31m x 3.66m )
With attractive decor and open plan staircase leading to first floor landing. Radiator, laminate wood flooring, spot lighting to ceiling, storage cupboard and through to:
Dining Area 11' 3" x 8' 2" ( 3.43m x 2.49m )
Featuring a upvc double glazed window to rear aspect, attractive decor, laminate wood flooring, radiator, power points.
Refitted Kitchen 11' 4" x 8' 8" ( 3.45m x 2.64m )
Being superbly refitted with a range of white gloss wall units with cupboards and drawers under, ample work tops with inset one and half bowl sink unit with mixer tap, attractive brick effect tiled splash backs,fitted electric hob with electric double oven under and extractor hood above, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, breakfast bar, laminate wood flooring, spot lights to ceiling, floor level LED lighting and further under cupboard lighting, upvc double glazed window and upvc double glazed door leading to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Upvc double glazed window to side aspect, storage cupboard, loft access (gas fired Worcester combi boiler in loft). Door to:
Bedroom 1 12' 2" x 10' 6" ( 3.71m x 3.20m )
Upvc double glazed to front aspect, radiator, power points.
Bedroom 2 10' 6" x 9' 2" ( 3.20m x 2.79m )
Upvc double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, power points.
Bedroom 3 8' 5" x 6' 5" ( 2.57m x 1.96m )
Upvc double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and power points, storage cupboard.
Being refitted to compliment a luxury white suite comprising of a panel enclosed bath with fitted glass shower screen and shower attachment, wash hand basin with vanity unit below, low level flush WC, tiled walls and floor, radiator, obscure upvc double glazed window to rear.
Being open planned with pathway leading to front entrance door, a range of flower and shrub borders and remainder laid to lawn. Pedestrian side access leading to :
Being SOUTH FACING with decking area, outside water tap, flower and shrub borders. Personal door at the rear most boundary providing access to:
Garage En Bloc
With up and over door and light and power connected.
Jpn/pi/18/07/2016 Ref: 10013
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60685436.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106272. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.