3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAshley Road, Dovercourt, Harwich
Sold STC £195,000
- Semi-Detached House
- 3 Bedrooms
- Large Lounge & Conservatory
- Well Presented Throughout
- Gardens & Off Road Parking
A beautifully presented three bedroom semi-detached house situated in a popular residential location close to town centre and local schools. The property benefits from a good sized conservatory, lovely rear garden and off road parking for two cars.
Entrance door leading to:-
Solid oak flooring, double glazed panel door leading to:-
Solid oak flooring, radiator to side, two understairs storage cupboards, stairs leading to first floor.
Lounge 23' 6" including bay x 10' 9" extending to 11' 11" ( 7.16m including bay x 3.28m extending to 3.63m )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator to front, gas fire and surround, coved ceiling, doors leading to Conservatory.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 7' ( 3.28m x 2.13m )
Fitted with a range of matching base and wall mounted units, roll-edge work surfaces, sink and drainer, tiled splashback, built in electric oven and four ring gas hob with extractor over, space for washing machine and dishwasher, wall mounted gas boiler, laminate flooring, opens up into Conservatory.
Conservatory 16' 3" x 13' ( 4.95m x 3.96m )
Wood flooring with underfloor heating, double glazed windows to both sides and rear, patio doors leading to garden.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side, loft access.
Bedroom One 10' 6" excluding bay x 11' 5" ( 3.20m excluding bay x 3.48m )
Coved ceiling, double glazed bay window to front, double radiator to front.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 10' 6" narrowing to 8' 4" ( 3.38m x 3.20m narrowing to 2.54m )
Double glazed window to rear, coved ceiling, airing cupboard.
Bedroom Three 8' x 6' 11" ( 2.44m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to rear, single radiator to rear.
Fully tiled floor and walls, underfloor heating, panel bath with mixer tap and shower over, low level WC, wall mounted sink unit, heated towel rail to side, double glazed obscure window to front.
To the front of the property there is block paving providing off road parking for two cars, side access leads to the rear garden. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with decking to side and rear. There is a summer house with power and light connected and shed with power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60687452.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAW105191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Harwich Dovercourt. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.