2 bedroom terraced house for saleCulcreuch Avenue, Fintry, Glasgow
- 2 Bed Mid Terraced Property
- Lounge with Multi-Fuel Burning Stove
- Refitted Shower Room
- Attractive Gardens
- Lovely Views
- EPC - D 63
Exceptional internal presentation in this 2 bedroom mid terraced villa. Set in a preferred cul-de-sac position within the popular and picturesque village of Fintry.
The immaculately presented accommodation is set over two levels and consists on the ground floor of hallway, well-proportioned lounge with feature multi-fuel stove, kitchen with an array of fitted units, stylish recently re-fitted shower room and two generous double bedrooms. Excellent storage provision.
All rooms are presented to the highest order with bright fresh décor throughout which is complimented by quality flooring. Fixtures and fittings are to a good standard. Warmth is provided by a mixture of electric programmable storage heating together with the multi fuel burning stove. Double glazing has been installed.
To the front of the home are low maintenance gardens. To the rear of the home are more private gardens which enjoy a peaceful backdrop. The gardens have been fully enclosed to provide a child safe enviroment.
Fintry is an attractive picturesque village situated approximately 17 miles to the west of the historic city of Stirling at the foot of the Fintry Hills. The village provides a sports club with shop, local pubs, a mobile Post Office and a primary school. The surrounding countryside includes some of the finest scenic features in Central Scotland and provides a wealth of opportunity for outdoor and sporting enthusiasts. Schools - Fintry Primary School is situated across the road from the home and the highly regarded Balfron High School is available for secondary.
Lounge 14' 5" max x 13' 2" max ( 4.39m max x 4.01m max )
Kitchen 13' 3" x 7' 1" ( 4.04m x 2.16m )
Bedroom 1 16' 4" max x 10' 1" max ( 4.98m max x 3.07m max )
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 10' 1" ( 3.51m x 3.07m )
Shower Room 6' x 5' 5" ( 1.83m x 1.65m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60687485.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STI107487. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.