4 bedroom cottage for saleGorsty Bank, 11-13 Cross in Hand Lane, Lichfield, Staffordshire
Sold STC £695,000
- Beautifully presented and located charming detached country cottage
- Stunning rural setting yet just one mile from city centre amenities
- Glorious countryside views across neighbouring farmland
- Character and charm in abundance
- Sitting room and dining room each with inglenook fireplaces
- Useful study and fitted guests cloakroom
- Delightful glazed garden room
- Traditional farmhouse style kitchen with Aga
- Master bedroom with unique en suite shower room facility
- 3 further bedrooms and family bathroom
This uniquely located and beautifully presented detached country cottage home enjoys an outstanding location just one mile from Lichfield city centre amenities. Despite its convenience, the property is surrounded by countryside and has some of the most glorious views to be enjoyed this close to Lichfield. The cottage has been vastly improved by the present owners with clever alterations and extensions, together with considerable improvements on the energy efficiency and insulation. Lichfield’s city centre amenities lie approximately one mile away making the convenience of this location an outstanding feature which perfectly complements with its rural setting. As an escape to the countryside whilst retaining unrivalled connectivity, this unique cottage home must be viewed to be truly appreciated.
Property ref: 121_863_964434
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60687746.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 964434. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bill Tandy & Co, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.