3 bedroom detached house for saleAbergavenny
- Well maintained 3 bedroom detached house
- In a popular residential area
- On the fringe of Abergavenny town
- Lovely view of the Chapel and mountains
- Beautifully kept front and rear gardens
- Off road parking and garage
- EPC Rating D
- NO CHAIN
An attractive 3 bedroom detached house located in an established and popular residential area within ½ mile of the historic town of Abergavenny. A driveway provides off road parking in front of the garage, gardens are to the front and rear which are well maintained and beautiful views can be enjoyed of the mountains and the nearby historic Chapel.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60688133.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6838342. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parrys, Abergavenny. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.