2 bedroom terraced house for saleReform Street, Kirkby-In-Ashfield, Nottingham
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Mid- Terrace
- Two Reception Rooms
- Close To Amenities
- Good Transport Links
GUIDE PRICE £70,000 - £80,000 ! Burchell Edwards are delighted to present this NEW TO THE MARKET, TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM MID-TERRACE HOME. This SPACIOUS and WELL-PRESENTED property benefits from being close to amenities and also having close access to motorway links on junction 27.
Burchell Edwards are delighted to present this NEW TO THE MARKET, TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM MID-TERRACE HOME. This SPACIOUS and WELL-PRESENTED property benefits from being close to amenities and also having close access to motorway links on junction 27. This is an ideal FIRST TIME BUYER home or a FANTASTIC INVESTMENT opportunity. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer. The property comprises: lounge, dining room, kitchen. To the first floor: two double bedrooms, family bathroom. Externally to the rear of the property there are two out houses.
Lounge 12' 7" x 10' 10" ( 3.84m x 3.30m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation, electric feature fireplace, coving to the ceiling and radiator.
Dining Room 12' 7" x 11' 10" ( 3.84m x 3.61m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation, coving to the ceiling, radiator and understairs storage cupboard.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 6' 7" ( 3.33m x 2.01m )
Fitted with wall and base units with work top over, sink and drainer with tiled splashbacks, electric oven. gas hob, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, coving to the ceiling and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Master Bedroom 14' 3" x 10' 11" ( 4.34m x 3.33m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation, coving to the ceiling and radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' x 11' 2" ( 3.66m x 3.40m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation, coving to the ceiling and radiator.
Bathroom 11' x 8' 7" ( 3.35m x 2.62m )
Fitted with wash hand basin, low level WC and panelled bath with mixer tap over. Double glazed obscure window to the rear elevation, tiled splashbacks and extractor fan.
To the rear is a patio area, two out-houses and artificial grass.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60688427.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MFD202873. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Mansfield - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.