4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleQueen Street, Bardney, Lincoln
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Over 3000 Square Feet Of Accommodation
- Four Bedroom Character Property
- Previously The Original Victorian Branch of Lincolnshire Co-operative
- In The Heart Of Bardney
- Early Viewing Advised
- No Onward Chain
A home oozing with period charm and character with a range of substantial accommodation! This property was the original Victorian branch of the Lincolnshire Co-operative and is located in the heart of the village of Bardney benefiting from over 3,0000 Sq Ft of accommodation.
A home oozing with period charm and character with a range of substantial accommodation! This property was the original Victorian branch of the Lincolnshire Co-operative and is located in the heart of the village of Bardney benefiting from over 3,000 Sq Ft of accommodation. Bardney is located in-between Lincoln, Horncastle and Market Rasen and provides a range of amenities including local co-operative store, post office, large park/playing fields, primary school, two public houses and a pharmacy. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED.
Main Living Area
30' 3" max x 21' 9" ( 9.22m max x 6.63m )
22' 5" into recess x 19' 9" ( 6.83m into recess x 6.02m )
17' 7" L-Shaped x 15' 5" ( 5.36m L-Shaped x 4.70m )
9' 8" x 8' ( 2.95m x 2.44m )
17' 4" x 10' (5.28m x 3.05m)
10' 1" x 7' 2" ( 3.07m x 2.18m )
First Floor Landing
21' 7" max x 9' 6" max inc stairs ( 6.58m max x 2.90m max inc stairs )
23' x 21' 6" ( 7.01m x 6.55m )
7' 6" x 7' 5" ( 2.29m x 2.26m )
Second Landing Area
17' 2" x 11' ( 5.23m x 3.35m )
19' 6" x 10' 10" ( 5.94m x 3.30m )
17' 2" x 14' ( 5.23m x 4.27m )
16' 5" x 12' 3" ( 5.00m x 3.73m )
The property enjoys a small, secluded courtyard-style garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60689279.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110481. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.