4 bedroom detached house for saleOld Chapel Close, Long Riston, Hull
- Well Presented Detached Home In Village Location
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms
- Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Three Receptions Including Breakfast Area
- Lawned Garden & Integral Garage
Introducing this spacious detached family home with FOUR BEDROOMS situated within the popular village of Long Riston. Includes lounge, dining room, breakfast area, KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES, utility room, en-suite, modern bathroom, large lawned garden with views and INTEGRAL GARAGE.
Introducing this superb detached family home situated within the highly sought after village of Long Riston. Offering spacious and well presented accommodation throughout, the property comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge with bay window, dining room and breakfast area, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, utility room, four good sized bedrooms with potential master en-suite and modern family bathroom. Outside the property benefits from an integral garage with power and lighting, plus lawned rear garden with patio area, raised decking area and greenhouse. Sure to impress and perfectly suited for family living, viewing is advised to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
With tiled flooring, radiator and double-glazed front door.
Tiled with tiled floor, wash hand basin, wc, extractor fan and radiator.
Lounge 17' 10" plus bay x 11' 7" ( 5.44m plus bay x 3.53m )
With coved ceiling, electric fireplace, two radiators and double-glazed front bay window.
Dining Room 9' 9" x 9' 7" ( 2.97m x 2.92m )
With coved ceiling, radiator and double-glazed French doors.
Breakfast Area 9' 8" x 8' 10" ( 2.95m x 2.69m )
With tiled floor, breakfast bar, storage cupboard and double-glazed rear window.
Kitchen 14' 7" x 8' 2" ( 4.45m x 2.49m )
Tiled fitted kitchen with tiled floor, wall and base units and wooden surfaces. Includes Belfast sink, electric oven, microwave and grill, gas hob, stainless steel cooker hood, dishwasher, wine fridge, radiator and double-glazed rear window.
Utility Room 8' 10" x 5' 4" ( 2.69m x 1.63m )
Tiled with tiled floor, base units, work surfaces, sink with drainer, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, double-glazed side window and door to garden.
Stairs from hallway with airing cupboard, loft access and radiator.
Bedroom One 15' max narrowing to 11' 11" min x 13' 7" ( 4.57m max narrowing to 3.63m min x 4.14m )
With coved ceiling, radiator and double-glazed front windows.
Agents note: price reduced to reflect cost of replacement en-suite. With wash hand basin, wc, radiator and double-glazed front window.
Bedroom Two 14' 2" x 11' 11" ( 4.32m x 3.63m )
With coved ceiling, radiator and double-glazed rear window.
Bedroom Three 12' 6" max narrowing to 10' 5" min x 8' 11" ( 3.81m max narrowing to 3.18m min x 2.72m )
With coved ceiling, radiator and double-glazed rear window.
Bedroom Four 13' 8" max x 8' 11" max narrowing to 8' 3" min ( 4.17m max x 2.72m max narrowing to 2.51m min )
With sloping ceiling, built in wardrobes and double-glazed front window.
Tiled with bath, shower, wash hand basin, wc, extractor fan, radiator and double-glazed rear window.
Patio area leading to lawned garden with raised decking area, mature shrubs and borders and greenhouse, all set within fenced and hedged perimeters. Impressive views to open fields.
Garage 16' 7" x 8' 4" plus recess ( 5.05m x 2.54m plus recess )
With power, lighting and roller door.
See below map of property location. For further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 880488.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60689285.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEV103778. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Beverley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.