1 bedroom apartment for saleAberfeldy New Village, Poplar, Blair Street, London, E14
- New show flat coming soon
- Dual aspect with spacious open plan living/dining
- Easy access into Canary Wharf; CIty & Stratford
- Internal courtyard garden
- Sky+ TV and telephone outlets to living room and master bedroom
- Media Lounge
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- 150 years leasehold
Beautifully finished North West facing one bed apartment on the third floor. Dual aspect open plan living/dining/kitchen with and integrated appliances. Floor to ceiling window with balcony. Plus large utility cupboard with w/d.
Aberfeldy Village combines a collection of stunning apartments with new shopping, healthcare and community facilities, public and green spaces. The latest phase offers a contemporary collection of stylish suites, as well as one and two bedroom apartments all finished with a high specification.
67Designed by award-winning architects, Levitt Bernstein
The convenience and choice of bus, boat, DLR, tube and from 2018, Crossrail from Canary Wharf, means that this area of East London is one of the best-connected places in the capital. Nearby Canning Town station (Zone 2/3), approximately a ten minute walk away, provides connections to the tube (Jubilee line) and DLR, as well as 13 bus routes including 3 night buses to and from Trafalgar Square.
Completion Q1 2019
Please note: Computer generated image of Aberfeldy Village apartment, indicative only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CVP170330. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International - New Homes, London D & I. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.