3 bedroom detached house for saleBurchnell Gardens, BOURNE
- **WAS £199,950 (13.07.16) REDUCED TO £194,000 (05.08.16)**
- Three Bed Detached House
- Situated On A Corner Plot
- Solar Panels
- Private Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking & Single Garage
This THREE BED DETACHED FAMILY HOME enjoys a CORNER PLOT in the popular market town of Bourne, offering easy access to all local amenities. The property benefits from OFF STREET PARKING & SINGLE GARAGE, PRIVATE REAR GARDEN and SOLAR PANELS. Viewing is highly recommended!
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this detached family home situated in the popular market town of Bourne, offering easy access to all local amenities. Bourne has excellent transport links to the A15, A1775, A16, A17 and A52, and provides a short journey to the towns of Spalding, Grantham, Boston and Sleaford, and an easy commute to the city of Peterborough.
The property enjoys a corner plot, and in brief comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, utility room, landing, three bedrooms, ensuite and further family bathroom. There is also a gravelled driveway providing off street parking for two cars, single garage, and a private rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area and a shed.
Viewing is highly recommended!
Double glazed door to front aspect.
Lounge 18' 3" x 10' 2" exc recess narrowing to 6' 8" into recess ( 5.56m x 3.10m exc recess narrowing to 2.03m into recess )
Double glazed window to front and side aspect, radiator, telephone point and TV point.
Kitchen 18' 2" x 8' 4" ( 5.54m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted kitchen with a selection of wall and base units, work surfaces, sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for dishwasher, fridge freezer, radiator and a TV point. Double glazed patio doors to the side aspect, door to WC and a door leading into:-
Utility Room 6' 2" x 5' 5" ( 1.88m x 1.65m )
Work surfaces with plumbing for washing machine below, radiator and door leading out onto the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to rear aspect, airing cupboard housing the CH boiler, loft hatch access, radiator and cupboard containing solar panel power unit.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 10' 4" ( 3.58m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to front and side aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator, telephone point and TV point.
Double glazed window to front aspect, shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, radiator and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 8' 9" ( 3.56m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in cupboard, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 7' ( 2.54m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator and telephone point.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, bath with mixer taps and shower over, WC, wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, radiator and extractor fan.
The property enjoys a corner plot and has a laid to lawn area and gravelled driveway providing ample off street parking for two cars.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a shed, patio area and side access.
Having an up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60692759.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SDG105850. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.