7 bedroom detached house for saleSouth Hill, Horndon-on-the-hill, Essex
Offers Over £700,000
- Wealth of charm & character
- Seven bedroom detached property built circa 1400's
- Village location
- An abundance of original features
- Gallaried landing with feature vaulted ceiling
- Plot approx 0.2 acres (stls)
- Five reception rooms
- Kitchen & utility room
- Two family bathrooms
- Cellar/Games room
Beautiful seven bedroom detached family home. Built circa 1400's. The property offers an abundance of wealth, charm & character. Many original features include feature fireplaces, impressive entrance hall, five reception rooms, spacious kitchen & two family bathrooms. Feature Galleried landing with vaulted ceiling. Sitting in an elevated position of approximately 0.2 acres the property offers peace and tranquility within a village location.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26395414. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fresh Property , Stanford-Le-Hope. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.