2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLock Lane, Thorne, Doncaster
Sold STC £100,000
- Recently Renovated
- Two Bedroom End Terrace House
- Neutral Decor Throughout
- Ground Floor Bathroom; First Floor Shower Room
- Gas Central Heating; PVCu Double Glazing
- No Chain
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
***Guide Price £100,000 - £110,000*** A modernised TWO BEDROOM END TERRACE HOUSE in an excellent location with private rear garden. New gas central heating, kitchen, ground floor bathroom and first floor shower room, rewired and roof retiled 2010. GOOD STARTER HOME, NO CHAIN.
William H Brown are delighted to offer to the market with NO CHAIN this well presented two bedroom end terrace home, situated in the historic market town of Thorne. Ideal for the FIRST TIME BUYER this property has a host of benefits. Recently refurbished, the property features a NEW gas combi boiler, new kitchen, new carpets, a ground floor bathroom and first floor shower room! Close to local amenities including a variety of day to day shopping facilities in the town centre together with high street banks, health centre, variety of primary schools and Trinity Academy school and M18, M180 & M62 motorway access all located within close proximity opening up Doncaster, Sheffield, Leeds and Hull to name but a few, a viewing on this property is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation that is on offer.
Living Room 13' x 12' ( 3.96m x 3.66m )
Having a composite door to the front, a front double glazed window and coving to ceiling. Lobby with stairs to the first floor, two television points and a radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 13' x 12' ( 3.96m x 3.66m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window and radiator. The kitchen comprises; modern white wall and base units with black granite effect work surfaces, ceramic hob and electric oven. Stainless steel cooker hood and splashback. A wall mounted gas combi boiler is located in the kitchen and an understairs cupboard is provided.
Utility 7' x 5' 6" ( 2.13m x 1.68m )
Having a half PVCu double glazed door, side facing double glazed window and radiator. Base cupboard work surface and plumbing for washing machine.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Having a side facing double glazed window and radiator. Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low level flush WC.
Bedroom One 13' x 12' ( 3.96m x 3.66m )
Having a front double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' x 12' ( 3.96m x 3.66m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window, television point and a radiator.
First Floor Shower Room
With a quadrant shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level flush WC. Towel radiator and extractor fan.
There is pedestrian access to the side of No.42 and across the rear of No.38, 40 and 42 to the rear garden having timber fencing to one boundary, laid to lawn with concrete patio area.
Council Tax Band A
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60698633.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THN103002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.