4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDymond Road, Liversedge
Sold STC £250,000
- Four Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- 14 ft Lounge, Dining Room & Conservatory
- Two Useful Cellars & Outbuilding
- Driveway, Car Port & Good Sized Rear Garden
- Many Original Features & NO CHAIN
Located within Liversedge is this four bedroom semi detached property comprising of: entrance porch and hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, two cellars, landing, four bedrooms and family bathroom. Driveway, car port, outbuilding, gardens to front and rear. Offered with NO CHAIN.
Four Bedroom Semi Detached Property
Original stained glass leaded timber door to front, original tiled floor and plate rail.
Door to porch, oak wood flooring and radiator. Ceiling rose, coving to ceiling and panel detailing to walls. Original stained glass windows to porch and stairs to first floor.
Lounge 14' 9" Plus Bay Window x 13' 8" ( 4.50m Plus Bay Window x 4.17m )
Single glazed original stained glass leaded bay window to front, radiator and tv point. Open tiled fire place, inlay and hearth. Original ornate ceiling rose, deep skirtings, picture rail and cornicing.
Dining Room 14' x 13' 9" Max ( 4.27m x 4.19m Max )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and original ornate detailing to ceiling and picture rail. Oak wood flooring, fire place with decorative wood surround with tiled inlay and hearth and pebble effect electric fire. Multi pane door to conservatory.
Kitchen 13' 9" x 4' 8" ( 4.19m x 1.42m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel circular sink bowl with drainer, mixer tap and splash back tiling. Double electric oven, electric cooker power point and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Part clad walls, door to cellars / pantry and double glazed window to rear.
Conservatory 8' 7" x 6' 4" ( 2.62m x 1.93m )
Of uPVC construction, double glazed windows to rear and side, wall lighting and door to garden.
There are two cellars to the basement which in our opinion would be ideal to convert. Both have power points and lighting with one housing the boiler and one housing electric meter.
Cellar 1 - 13'8 Max X 13'8 Max
Cellar 2 - 17'9 Max X 16'2 Max
Double glazed window to side, radiator and panelling detail to walls. Stairs to bedroom 4 and doors to all rooms.
Bedroom 1 14' x 11' 7" ( 4.27m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, coving to ceiling and ceiling rose. Built in wardrobe and storage units along one wall.
Bedroom 2 13' 9" x 11' 1" ( 4.19m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and laminate wood flooring. Wall lights and original built in storage cupboards on one wall.
Bedroom 3 14' 1" x 7' 4" ( 4.29m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, laminate wood flooring and part clad walls.
Three piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin, wc and bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Tiled walls and flooring, ladder style wall radiator, coving and spot lights to ceiling. Original single glass stained glazed leaded sash window to rear.
Bedroom 4 19' 4" Max x 18' 3" Max ( 5.89m Max x 5.56m Max )
(Restricted Head Height In Places) Double glazed window to rear, varnished floor boards, eaves storage and open cast iron fireplace.
With light and door to garden.
Outbuilding 13' 8" Max x 6' 5" Max ( 4.17m Max x 1.96m Max )
Power and light, open fire place and wc. Ceramic slate tiled effect flooring.
To the front of the property is a flag paved garden stocked with a variety of established plants and shrubs. Steps up to front door, tarmac driveway leading to car port and rear garden.
The good sized established tiered garden is stocked with a variety of plants, trees and shrubs. Firstly there is a flag paved sitting area and decked area leading down to a further raised decked area. To the rear of the garden is a good sized lawned area with further block paved sitting area. Under conservatory storage bunker and access to car port.
The property has retained many original features including: cornicing, ceiling roses, stained glass leaded windows, tiling, picture rails and oak doors. A viewing is essential to appreciate the property on offer.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60700241.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110496. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.