3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleStation Road, S75
- Three bedrooms
- Development opportunity
- Loft space
- Combination boiler
- New water main
- New electric meter
- Alarm installed
Rare opportunity to purchase a nearly finished development. This end of terrace three bedroom property is ready to be bought by a DIY enthusiast or developer who will be grateful for all the hard work that has gone into the property so far.
New water main has been installed plus relocation and installation of new electric meter. The chumney breast was also supported and ventilated and a combination boiler installed. A half finished development looking for a DIY enthusiast or developer.
- Opposite butchers, bakers & florists
- 2 minute walk to local post office and other shops.
- 2 minute walk to local GP surgery.
- 2 minute walk to local bus stop & train station.
- 2 minute walk to local primary / secondary school
- Parking available on the side street alongside property which is off the main road.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60701606.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMH665. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by sellmyhome.co.uk, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.