5 bedroom detached house for saleCARSHALTON BEECHES
Withdrawn from Market £1,345,000
- Entrance hall with side aspect double glazed windows, ceramic tiled floor with underfloor heating
- WC with front aspect double glazed windows, ceramic tiled floor with underfloor heating, low level WC and wash hand basin
- Utility room with ceramic tiled floor with underfloor heating, high and low level storage, single sink, rear aspect double glazed patio doors and plumbing for two washing machines
- Kitchen/living/dining area with ceramic tiled floor with underfloor heating, integrated double fridge freezer, microwave and wine cooler, double gas rangemaster cooker with a double extractor ho...
- Triple aspect lounge including bi-fold doors leading onto patio area
- Family room with front aspect double glazed windows
- Master bedroom being double aspect with double glazed windows and built in wardrobes
- En-suite bathroom with Villeroy & Boch suite comprising of free standing bath with external tap, low level WC and wash hand basin with vanity unit, heated towel rail, rear aspect double glaz...
- Bedroom 2 with front aspect double glazed windows and built in wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 with rear aspect double glazed windows
An exceptional five bedroom, two bathroom detached family home situated on a corner plot within one of Carshalton Beeches most desirable locations and convenient for local schools, shops and transport links. This wonderful home has been finished to an exemplary specification and should be viewed without delay.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60702446.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6946865. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christies, Cheam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.