8 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Lane, East Huntspill Highbridge, TA9
- Property sits on 1.28 acres
- 5 mins from M5 junctions 20 and 21
- Three dwellings one property with separate council tax C/C/A
- 8 Bedrooms
- local amenities
- Unique property
- Walking distance from Primary school
- Local buses
- Situated in a quiet off road area
A UNIQUE PROPERTY WITH TWO , THREE BEDROOMS COTTAGES AND A TWO BEDROOM BUNGALOW.
HouseSimple is pleased to present this property in East Huntspill.
An opportunity to acquire a unique property for investors and families alike set in the heart of rural Somerset, with excellent transport links to Bristol, Bath, Exeter and the historic county town of Taunton.
This unusual property is set within 1.28 acres of land comprising of south facing formal gardens set with mature trees and shrubs and open lawn space. The property originally formed part of the village green and the local mill prior to the 1900s. The land was then used for agricultural farming purposes up until the 1960s. However, it was re-developed in the late 1970s when it was converted into 3 separate dwellings and the land was used as a highly successful market garden business for many years.
Two of the cottage dwellings are decorated to good standard throughout including quality fitted kitchens and bathrooms in each. The third cottage dwelling is a bungalow and would be ideal as an ongoing project as some modernisation is required.
The property is situated in an up and coming village with many amenities including a village shop, two local pubs, a community centre, a beautiful park and good primary school. The property is also close to a good secondary school in the near by seaside town of Burnham-On-Sea.
*COULD BE IDEAL FOR POTENTIAL INVENSTORS*
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60702503.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS48729. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.