3 bedroom maisonette for saleAylmer Road, W12
- Three bedroom Edwardian maisonette
- First floor flat with own private entrance
- Large open plan living area
- Stylish modern kitchen
- Private west facing mature garden
- Sought after location
A delightful three bedroom period Edwardian maisonette offerring a superb 42ft west facing, private mature garden enjoying green uninterrupted views. The property showcases a bright and spacious open plan living area with a charming feature fireplace and stunning kitchen units. The two double bedrooms are generously sized, along with a good sized third bedroom and modern bathroom suite.
Aylmer Road is located in a sought after residential area, moments from the popular Wendell Park. Ideally situated for the many independent shops, restaurants and cafes on Askew Road, and within easy reach to a wider range of amenities on Chiswick High Road. Local transport links include Stamford Brook (District), Turnham Green (District & Piccadilly) and Acton Central (Overground).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60702883.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2372560. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Northfields, Shepherds Bush - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.