3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleParsonage Close, Tring
Sold STC £475,000
- SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- THREE BEDROOMS
- TASTEFULLY EXTENDED
- KITCHEN / DINING ROOM
- STUDY / FAMILY AREA
- FITTED BATHROOM
- GARDEN TO FRONT & REAR
- GARAGE, DRIVEWAY AND HOME OFFICE
Well positioned, fantastic family home.
Situated a short walk from Tring High Street, the property is a well presented three bedroom family home which has been tastefully extended to create a wealth of generous living accommodation. The ground floor boasts a welcoming entrance hall, lounge, study area, kitchen/dining room and a useful utility room. The kitchen/dining room is particularly impressive with Velux window creating light and airy space, perfect for entertaining. A re-fitted bathroom completes the ground floor accommodation. Upstairs there are three excellent sized bedrooms and a cloakroom.
Externally and to the rear is a well maintained rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a range of flowers and hedging. There is also a large paved seating area and convenient side access to a detached garage. The current owners have also had a home office constructed in the rear garden which is currently used as a study but could have a variety of uses. To the front of the property is a pleasant front garden enclosed by hedging and a driveway for numerous vehicles leading up to the garage via wooden gates.
Lounge11'3 x 13'9 max
Study Area 5'11 max x 9'1
Kitchen 11'3 x 8'8
Dining Room 11'3 x 7'10
Bedroom One 11'4 x 9'11
Bedroom Two 9'3 x 12'7
Bedroom Three 9'10 x 9'8
Garage 9' x 16'6
Home Office 7'11 x 6'3
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60703937.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRG104377. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Tring. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.