4 bedroom terraced house for saleBrompton Avenue, Wallasey
Sold STC £120,000
- Four Bedrooms
- Mid Terraced House
- Residential Location
- Good Sized Kitchen
- NO CHAIN!
A four bedroom mid terraced house situated within the residential area of Wallasey. This property is in need of some modernisation and attention but would suit a multitude of buyers and has the potential to be a beautiful family home. NO CHAIN!
A four bedroom mid terraced house situated within the residential area of Wallasey. Located close to local amenities including; shops, schools and public transport links.
The property briefly comprises of; entrance hall, lounge, dining room and kitchen. To the fist floor are four bedrooms and a four piece bathroom. The proper further consists of; double glazing where stated, gas central heating and an ample sized rear yard.
This property is in need of some modernisation and attention but would suit a multitude of buyers and has the potential to be a beautiful family home. Internal viewing is considered essential to fully appreciate the accommodation on off and is currently being sold with no onward chain.
Double glazed door to the front aspect with vinyl flooring.
Under stairs cupboard, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Lounge 14' 6" INTO BAY x 13' 1" MAX ( 4.42m INTO BAY x 3.99m MAX )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, open fireplace, radiator, television point and carpeted flooring.
Dining Room 11' 4" x 12' 5" MAX ( 3.45m x 3.78m MAX )
Double glazed patio doors to the rear aspect, open fireplace, radiator, television point and carpeted flooring.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 19' 2" ( 3.56m x 5.84m )
Fitted kitchen consisting of; a belfast style bowl sink, roll top work surfaces, plumbing for a washing machine, range cooker, partially tiled walls and stone flooring. Double glazed window to the side aspect and a door leading to the rear yard.
First Floor Landing
Carpeted flooring and loft access.
Bedroom One 14' 6" INTO BAY x 12' 4" MAX ( 4.42m INTO BAY x 3.76m MAX )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" OUT OF DOOR RECESS x 12' MAX ( 3.20m OUT OF DOOR RECESS x 3.66m MAX )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, television point and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Three 11' 4" x 12' 6" INTO RECESS ( 3.45m x 3.81m INTO RECESS )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator and television point.
Bedroom Four 10' 3" x 6' ( 3.12m x 1.83m )
Access gained through the master bedroom, double glazed window to the front aspect and carpeted flooring.
Fitted four piece bathroom consisting of; bath with mixer taps, separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin, W/C, radiator, partially tiled walls and flooring. Double glazed window to the side aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60703979.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAL105814. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Wallasey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.