1 bedroom flat for saleCarlisle Street, Splott, Cardiff
Sold STC £60,000
- First Floor Flat
- One Double Bedroom
- Living Room
- Popular Location
- No Onward Chain!
Allen & Harris have sold this property and require similar properties for waiting buyers! Call us on 029 02 464744 if you are looking to sell!
A fantastic opportunity to acquire this nicely presented and well proportioned FIRST FLOOR FLAT situated in the popular area of Splott. Local shops, amenities, gym, cafes and parks are on the door step. It offers good bus links to Cardiff city centre and is within reach of Cardiff university.
Separate entrance to flat through wooden panelled door into:
Tiled floor to ground floor and stairs rising to first floor flat.
Via door into:
Lounge 15' 8" Max x 11' 3" ( 4.78m Max x 3.43m )
Two double glazed PVCu windows to front, fitted cupboard into recess, radiator, floorboards, fitted shelving in recess, powerpoints and TV point.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 6' Max ( 2.67m x 1.83m Max )
Fitted with a range of cream shaker style wall and base level units with wooden effect complementary work surfaces over, sink and drainer unit, tiled splashbacks, cork floor tiles, space for washing machine, integrated gas and electric oven, powerpoints, ceiling light, wall mounted 'Worcester' boiler and double glazed PVCu window to rear.
Double storage cupboard, ceiling light, radiator, loft access, floorboards and stairs.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 10' 1" Max ( 3.68m x 3.07m Max )
Double glazed PVCu window to rear, fitted shelving in recess, feature fire surround, radiator, powerpoints and ceiling light.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a bath with shower over and glass shower screen, low level WC, wash hand basin, radiator, part tiled walls, laminate tile effect floor and double glazed UPVC window to side.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60703991.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROA107342. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.