4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBirkbeck Road, Mill HIll
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms (2 en-suite shower rooms)
- Kitchen/diner/family room with bi-fold doors to garden
- Separate reception
- Guest cloakroom/WC
- Pretty rear garden and large terrace
- Off street parking for 2 cars
- 10 year new homes guarantee
A gorgeous, brand newly built, 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom semi-detached family house in this quiet turning located in the sought after 'Poets Corner'.
Arranged over 3 floors, features include a fantastic 28ft x 14ft open plan kitchen / diner / family room, pretty garden and off street parking, as well as a 10 year new homes guarantee. Located within a short walk of Etz Chaim school, as well as Mill Hill park & playground & close to the shopping & transport facilities of Mill Hill Broadway.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2711. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Godfrey And Barr, Mill Hill . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.