3 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Lane, Aston, Sheffield
Sold STC £185,000
- ***Guide Price £185,000 - £195,000***
- Off street parking
- Attractive rear garden
- Fitted kitchen
- Popular residential area
***Guide Price £185,000 - £195,000*** Only with an internal inspection can you truly appreciate this stunning three bedroom detached family home with attractive rear garden, driveway and garage.
Only with an internal inspection can you truly appreciate this stunning three bedroom detached family home with attractive rear garden, driveway and garage. This property offers generously proportioned living accommodation enjoying many contemporary features including an impressive fitted kitchen, cloakroom/wc, spacious lounge/dining room, master bedroom with en suite shower room, further two bedrooms and stylish bathroom. Viewing highly reccommended.
With karndean flooring, gas central heating radiator, staircase to first floor landing and double glazed window.
With w/c, vanity sink unit, gas central heating radiator, built in cupboard space and vinyl tiled flooring.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 7' 10" ( 3.76m x 2.39m )
An impressive fitted kitchen featuring a range of wall and base units incorporating work surfaces, one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap, splashback tiling, integrated dish washer, integrated fridge freezer, wine rack, gas hob with extractor above, space for further appliances, gas central heating radiator, double glazed window and vinyl tiled flooring.
Lounge/dining Room 20' 9" x 12' 7" into recess ( 6.32m x 3.84m into recess )
With double glazed window, gas central heating radiators, useful storage cupboard and French doors to rear garden. The focal point in the lounge has to be the feature fireplace housing the gas fire.
First Floor Landing
With loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 13' 5" ( 3.38m x 4.09m )
With double glazed window, gas central heating radiator, door to en suite, laminate style flooring and fitted wardrobes.
En Suite Shower Room
Comprises shower enclosure, vanity sink unit, complementary tiling, heated towel rails, double glazed windows and vinyl tiles.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 11' 8" ( 3.68m x 3.56m )
With double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 8' 4" ( 2.57m x 2.54m )
With double glazed window, gas central heating radiator and laminate effect flooring.
Suite comprises bath with shower attachment and screen, pedestal wash hand basin, w/c, complementary tiling, double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
The rear garden enjoys a paved patio area incorporating pebbled displays, raised decking with steps to an attractive circular patio area, mini vegetable garden, a variety of mature plants and shrubs and garden shed. To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off street parking leading to the garage. The garage has power and lighting.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60706196.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPK108982. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crystal Peaks Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.