3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleParklands, Stanwick, WELLINGBOROUGH
- NO CHAIN
- IDYLLIC VILLAGE LOCATION
- COMPLETE RENOVATION TO AN EXCEPTIONAL STANDARD
- NEW BATHROOM, KITCHEN,CARPETS DOORS AND FITTINGS
- BRAND NEW DOUBLE GLAZING AND BOILER
- ROOF MOUNTED PV PANELS
***READY NOW & COMPLETELY REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT.... Connells are delighted to bring to the market a rare oppertunity to purchase this delightful three bedroom fam ily home in the sought after location of Stanwick this home is sure to be popular!!!
Double glazed window & door to side elevation. Radiator
Kitchen 15' 9" x 10' 1" ( 4.80m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation. Fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall & base units with work surfaces over & stainless steel one and a half bowl sink/drainer. Electric oven & gas hob with cooker hood over & wall mounted boiler. Plumbing for washing machine & dishwasher and tiling to water sensitive areas. Radiator
Lounge 15' 9" x 9' 8" ( 4.80m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to front elevation. Television, telephone & USB points.
Double glazed window to front elevation. Storage cupboard & Loft access.
Bedroom 1 13' 1" x 9' 9" ( 3.99m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation. Telephone & USB points. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 9" x 7' 3" ( 2.97m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to front elevation. USB point & radiator.
Bedroom 3 6' 7" x 8' 2" ( 2.01m x 2.49m )
Double Glazed window to front elevation. Built in wardrobes, radiator & USB point.
Double glazed window to side elevation. Bath with mixer taps & shower over. Low level WC & vanity wash hand basin with tiling. Extractor fan & ladder radiator.
Patio area, Mainly laid to lawn with church views.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60707384.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDN402169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Rushden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.