3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBromley Road, Seaford
Sold STC £315,000
- Popular residential location
- Detached bungalow
- Three bedrooms
- In need of modernisation throughout
- Garage and driveway
- Front and rear gardens
Fox & Sons are pleased to present this three bedroom detached bungalow situated in a popular quiet residential area of Seaford. The accommodation comprises lounge/dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and a bathroom, and is in need of modernisation throughout.
Fox & Sons are pleased to present this three bedroom detached bungalow situated in a popular quiet residential area of Seaford. The accommodation comprises lounge/dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and a bathroom, and is in need of modernisation throughout. Benefits include double glazing throughout, garage and rear garden. Viewings are highly recommended.
Door to front, hatch to loft space, airing cupboard and radiator.
Lounge/ Dining Room 15' 5" x 13' 10" ( 4.70m x 4.22m )
Window to side, patio doors leading onto rear garden, 2 x radiators.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 9' 1" ( 3.02m x 2.77m )
Fitted kitchen comprising plumbing for washing machine, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, central heating boiler, cooker hood and radiator. Window to front and door to rear garden.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 12' 2" ( 3.73m x 3.71m )
Window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 7' 10" ( 3.73m x 2.39m )
Window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 9' 2" ( 3.02m x 2.79m )
Window to front, radiator.
Suite comprising, bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin, WC, radiator and fully tiled walls. Window to front.
Laid to lawn, with driveway to garage.
Good size garden with access to front (in need or clearing and attention).
Up and over door, and side door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60708758.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SEA103987. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Seaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.