3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCollege Road, Norwich
Under Offer £290,000
- GUIDE PRICE £290,000-£300,000
- SOUGHT AFTER TREE-LINED STREET
- PERIOD FEATURES THROUGHOUT
- THREE BEDROOMS
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- PLANNING PERMISSION FOR TWO STOREY EXTENSION
GUIDE PRICE £290,000-£300,000. This THREE BEDROOM BAY FRONTED HALL ENTRANCE TERRACED HOUSE is situated in one of the Golden Triangle's most sought after streets and offers PERIOD FEATURES throughout.
A Victorian hall entrance bay fronted terrace house situated on one of the most sought after tree-lined streets within the Golden Triangle of Norwich. This well presented property has a wealth of period features throughout, including stripped floors, picture rails, decorative fireplaces, cornicing and ceiling roses as well as benfiting from gas central heating to radiators, recently installed oriiginal style sash double glazed windows, terrace style garden to the front and a landscaped enclosed garden at the rear. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, rear lobby and bathroom on the ground floor whilst on the first floor there are three bedrooms all off the landing. There is planning permission in place for a kitchen/diner extension and a two storey extension making it three bedrooms and bathroom off landing upstairs. Properties in this area are in high demand and an early viewing is essential to avoid disappointment.
Stripped floor, radiator, picture rail and stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 12' 6" into recess plus bay x 11' 7" ( 3.81m into recess plus bay x 3.53m )
Picture rail, cornicing, ceiling rose, stripped floor, feature fireplace, radiator and double glazed sash window to the front.
Dining Room 13' 5" max x 11' 5" ( 4.09m max x 3.48m )
Stripped floor, understairs storage cupboard, feature fireplace, French doors to the rear garden and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 7' 8" x 9' 2" ( 2.34m x 2.79m )
Fitted with a range of matching base and eye level units, inset twin bowl sink unit with block work surfaces, built in double electric oven and inset gas hob with extractor hood over, built in fridge/freezer, stripped floor, window to the side and door to rear lobby.
door to rear garden, stripped floor, cupboard with plumbing for washing machine and door to bathroom.
With a suite comprising bath with mixer shower, wash hand basin and W/C, heated towel rail and window to side.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 15' 4" x 12' 6" max ( 4.67m x 3.81m max )
Decorative fireplace, stripped floor, radiator and two double glazed sash windows to the front.
Bedroom Two 13' 4" x 8' 9" ( 4.06m x 2.67m )
Radiator, stripped floor and double glazed sash window to the rear.
Bedroom Three 9' 2" x 7' 6" ( 2.79m x 2.29m )
Radiator, stripped floor and window to rear.
To the front of the property there are traditional terrace style gardens with pathway leading to the front door. The garden at the rear is part walled and fully enclosed, with lawn and patio area with well stocked plant, shrub borders and a rear access gate.
From the William H Brown Unthank Road office turn right onto Unthank Road going away from the City Centre. Take the second right into College Road where the property can be found on the right hand side just before the junction with Portersfield Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60708803.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UNR102675. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich, Unthank Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.