2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSandgalls Road, Lakenheath, Brandon
- Detached bungalow in tucked away position
- Newly installed bathroom and kitchen
- Redecorated throughout
- Two double bedrooms
- Oil fired central heating
- CHAIN FREE
***AUTUMN SALE*** WAS £172,000 NOW £167,700
Detached bungalow situated in a tucked away position in superb order throughout, viewing is highly recommended.
This superb CHAIN FREE two bedroom detached bungalow enjoys a tucked away position with generous front and rear gardens and off street parking for approximately three vehicles. Over recent months the property has benefitted from refurbishment by the present owners which includes new oil fired central heating radiators throughout the property, new flooring and carpets, new bathroom and new kitchen. The front garden has also been redeveloped as has the rear and the front garden benefits from newly installed fencing. Presented in excellent order throughout and offering good and versatile accommodation with the added benefit of a large conservatory this bungalow has to be seen to be fully appreciated.
The Property Is Approached
Via a front entrance which provides a driveway for three vehicles, there is also a rear access. On entering the property you enter into a:
Conservatory 11' 3" x 7' 2" ( 3.43m x 2.18m )
Which is presently being utilised as a useful utility area with plumbing for a washing machine.
Living Room 14' 1" x 12' max ( 4.29m x 3.66m max )
With radiator, feature fireplace, double doors leading out into the conservatory.
Conservatory 17' 3" x 8' 6" ( 5.26m x 2.59m )
With tiled flooring, radiator and double doors out onto the rear gardens. Access to the conservatory can also be via the hallway.
Kitchen 12' x 10' ( 3.66m x 3.05m )
Providing a full range of cream wall and base level units with space for a range style oven. The oven is a leisure dual fuel electric and calor gas (range oven) with two ovens and a grill, this will either be included in the sale price or can be negotiated separately. There is also a full length built in cupboard for storage and an additional full length larder cupboard. There is also the oil fired central heating boiler, space for fridge freezer and ceramic sink with mixer tap.
Bedroom One 10' 7" x 10' ( 3.23m x 3.05m )
With views over the front garden, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' x 10' ( 3.35m x 3.05m )
With radiator and views over the rear garden.
Which has been newly installed which comprises of an L shaped panelled bath with a shower screen and a fountain style shower over, in addition there is also a separate hand held shower attachment. There is a wash hand basin set in a vanity unit with cupboards under and low level wc, tiled walls and flooring, radiator.
As previously mentioned the property is accessed either from the front or the rear and from the front there is a driveway providing off street parking for approximately three vehicles. Upon entering through a gated entrance there is a very well laid out garden which provides a pergola with a sheltered seating area, two sheds, vegetable garden and a variety of fruit trees. To the rear of the property this garden has been lovingly designed by the present owners and comprises of a lawned area which is fully fenced with a rear access backing onto an open green. There is an abundance of shrubs, a feature pond, a selection of fruit trees, a trellis divides part of the garden from the other and is laden with sweet smelling honeysuckle.
On entering Lakenheath from Eriswell, along Eriswell Road at the crossroads by the children's playground on the left turn right into Broom Road. Sandgalls Road can then be found as the third turning on the left hand side, follow the road around to the far end and this property can be seen on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60712076.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MDH104181. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mildenhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.