3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBryanstone Road, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD4
- Extended Semi Detached House & Permanent Single Garage, backing onto cricket field
- Good sized gardens with further room to extend (subject to PP)
- Gas CH, UPVC DG
- Side entrance hall, cloaks, lounge, breakfast kitchen, conservatory
- THREE Bedrooms, bathroom
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED
* Extended Semi Detached House & Permanent Single Garage, backing onto cricket field
* Good sized gardens with further room to extend (subject to PP)
* Gas CH, UPVC DG
* Side entrance hall, cloaks, lounge, breakfast kitchen, conservatory
* THREE Bedrooms, bathroom
* VIEWING RECOMMENDED
Services Not Tested - All Measurements Are Approximate -
Ground Floor -
Entrance Vestibule - 3'10" x 3'8" (1.17m x 1.12m) - Enclosed staircase off, central heating radiator.
Lounge - 13'2" x 12'11" (4.01m x 3.94m) - Bay window, electric fire, marble hearth, central heating radiator.
Breakfast Kitchen - 16'4" x 9'1" (4.98m x 2.77m) - Inset stainless steel sink unit, worktops, cupboards and drawers, wall cupboards, electric cooker panel, central heating radiator, double doors to conservatory.
Conservatory - 7'0" x 7'0" (2.13m x 2.13m) - UPVC construction.
Side Entrance Hall - 4'11" x 4'4" (1.50m x 1.32m) -
Cloaks - 4'11" x 3'2" (1.50m x 0.97m) - Coloured low flush wc, bracket wash basin, gas fired central heating boiler/water heater, central heating radiator.
First Floor -
Bedroom - 10'8" x 12'7" (3.25m x 3.84m) - Recessed cupboard, central heating radiator.
Bedroom - 10'8" x 9'10" (3.25m x 3.00m) - Fixture cupboard, central heating radiator.
Bedroom - 5'4" x 7'4" (1.63m x 2.24m) - Central heating radiator.
Bathroom - Panelled bath with shower spray fitting over, pedestal wash basin, low flush wc, tiled splashbacks, central heating radiator.
Gardens - Larger than average mature plot to three sides, with lawns and borders.
Garage - Single garage of permanent matching construction.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60712895.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26397101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by O'Hearne & Partners, Bradford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.