3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleLooke Lane, Puncknowle, Dorchester
This wonderful three bedroom semi-detached bungalow with stunning countryside views is situated in the quaint village of Puncknowle. Extended and renovated by the current owners, the property benefits from a wonderful open-plan kitchen/breakfast room and sitting/dining room as well as a newly fitted central heating system and double glazed windows. There is also a new shower room and planning consent to add a fourth bedroom with en-suite to the loft area. Other features include a beautiful private south facing garden with newly laid decking area, mainly laid to lawn, with a driveway to the front offering plentiful off-road parking. EPC rating D.
Situation: - Puncknowle is a quaint village situated on the southern side of the Bride Valley, just five miles east of Bridport and West Bay, and one-and-a-half miles north of Chesil Beach and the magnificent Jurassic Coast. The village is surrounded by rolling countryside and boasts a thatched public house with shop, a church and a village hall. There is also a bus service and a primary school located in the nearby village of Litton Cheney. The county town of Dorchester and the popular seaside resort of Weymouth lie just 12 miles away with the beautiful village of Burton Bradstock and Abbotsbury also in close proximity. Bridport is renowned for its friendly and vibrant culture. Local facilities in the market town include a post office, arts centre, theatre, leisure centre, library, cinema and museum. There are also regular bus services to Exeter, Lyme Regis, Beaminster, Yeovil, Dorchester, Weymouth and Poole.
Accommodation: - Peacefield is a beautifully presented family home offering stunning views of the surrounding countryside along with a wealth of spacious and versatile accommodation. Renovated and extended by the current owners, this three bedroom semi-detached bungalow includes a spacious hallway and a delightful dual aspect sitting/dining room flooded with natural light via a set of bi-folding doors leading out to the garden and decking area. The stylish kitchen/breakfast room also enjoys garden views, and there is a good-size fully tiled modern shower room with walk-in rainfall shower and mirror LED lighting. There are newly installed double-glazed windows and oil-fired central heating system. The property offers three double bedrooms with the third bedroom enjoying French patio doors, which also lead out on to a decking area and garden. Further to that, there is planning consent for a fourth bedroom and en-suite to the loft area, should one wish to increase the accommodation even further. The rear garden is another key feature of this home. It has been beautifully maintained and offers a newly laid decking area, perfect for al-fresco dining during the warmer months, together with a plethora of well-established shrubs and plants. The fencing at the rear and the right-hand side of the property has been renewed and, at the front, there is a newly laid driveway with off-road parking. EPC rating D.
Key Features: - * A wonderful three bedroom semi-detached bungalow offering breath taking countryside views.
* Entrance porch and spacious hallway
* Dual aspect sitting/dining room with wood effect laminate flooring and double bi-folding doors leading out to decking area and rear garden.
* Well-fitted stylish kitchen/breakfast room with integral appliances to include calor gas hob, double oven and extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge and freezer, with a walk-in storage cupboard, very large larder, breakfast island and ample space for dining table and chairs.
* Newly fitted UPVC double glazed windows and central heating throughout.
* Fully tiled modern shower room benefiting from a walk-in rainfall shower cubicle.
* Planning consent to add a fourth bedroom with en-suite.
* Private, south facing rear garden with newly laid decking, ideal for summer dining during the warmer months.
* Large newly laid drive-way with plentiful off-road parking.
* Situated in a quaint village location on the historic Jurassic Coast .
* In close proximity to the towns of Bridport (6.4 miles), Dorchester (12.9 miles) and Weymouth (13 miles).
Room Dimensions: - Ground Floor:
Hallway: 9'10 x 7'10 (3.00m x 2.39m)
Sitting Room/Diner: 21'10 x 13'01 (6.65m x 3.99m)
Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 29.08 x 10'10 (9.04m x 3.30m)
Bedroom One: 11'10 x 10'10 (3.61m x 3.30m)
Bedroom Two: 9'10 x 8'11 (3.00m x 2.72m)
Bedroom Three: 16'04 x 8'10 (4.98m x 2.69m)
Shower Room: 9'05 x 7'05 (2.87m x 2.26m)
Services: - Mains electricity, water and drainage are connected. Oil fired heating. Broadband and satellite are also available.
Local Authorities: - West Dorset District Council, South Walks House, South Walks Road, Dorchester, Dorset DT1 1UZ Tel: 01305 251010
We are advised that the council tax band is C.
Viewings: - Strictly by appointment with the sole agents:
Parkers Property Consultants and Valuers 01308 420111
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60713254.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27130072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parkers Property Consultants And Valuers, Bridport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.